Wednesday 17 February 2010

Fried chicken night



So, this is what I've been doing all day - coating and frying chicken. Ok fine, not ALL day. For the last hour I have been watching movie gag reels on YouTube. But definitely all morning. Above is a photo of the production line in full cry.



And this photo above is of the evil deep fat fryer (although it's done such great work today, that I'm thinking of granting it a pardon and merely relegating it to lifelong imprisonment in the cellar).



And this photo, above, shows the final thing: 32 pieces of deep fried chicken, all ready to be finished off in the oven just before dinner.

If I ever get the smell of KFC out of my hair, it'll be a miracle.

I promise to write about something other than deep fried chicken soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment